Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Ultra rare Mordaunt Short 860 speakers for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Ultra rare Mordaunt Short 860 speakers for sale Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I've had these for over 10 years, bought them right after I bought my house, and realized I'll never use them. These apparently are ultra rare super high end speakers. My understanding is that the cabinets are resin, they are insanely heavy. They've been sitting in a corner of the HT, time to get rid of them.

Very high end, do some googling. I've seen only one pair for sale, in New Zealand, for $1897 NZD, which is virtually the same as $1897 USD, or about $2100 CDN.

I'll sell mine for $1750 for the pair. Will post some pix after I test them, but they are in great shape. Can deliver to Wa state, I really don't want to ship them. If you insist, I'd get them professionally packaged locally.
the big E

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow those are great speakers(yep I googled them)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: